Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 30 mins
Total time 40 mins
Author: Cathy Trochelman
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small onion, chopped (approx. 1 c.)
- 4 c. chopped zucchini (approx. 4 small)
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. dried mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Press crescent roll dough into a greased 8×8 inch pan.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet; add chopped onion and chopped zucchini and saute over medium heat 5 minutes (until tender-crisp).
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs and then stir in spices.
- Add a small amount of onion/zucchini mixture to eggs to temper them; then add remainder of mixture and stir together.
- Stir in shredded mozzarella.
- Pour mixture into unbaked crust; bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 min.