Amazingly nappy crybaby bites drizzled with pleasing chile mayo, so angelical, you’ll necessity to duplicate or multiply the direction! Now it’s a super obovate direction that comes unitedly in little than 30 min. Soft peasy. All that takes instant is covering the poulet in Panko and throwing it in the skillet until it gets that terrifically gilded brown crispiness. From there, all you possess to do is rainfall on that large pleasing chilli dressing and you’re set!
The sauce is so nice, you’ll requisite to eat it with a woodenware!
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, or more, as needed
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup Panko*
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Frank’s Hot Sauce
- To make the sauce, whisk together mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, honey and Frank’s Hot Sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, flour, cornstarch, egg, hot sauce, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Working one at a time, dip chicken into buttermilk mixture, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat.
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with sweet chili sauce.
That’s the recipe that I can share. Follow the steps well to get maximum results. Thank you, good luck.