I’m going in right now, I have guamole from lunch…all I need is a fried egg and toast , yum.
Another FABU BREAKFAST or any meal , and green too…
Steam or microwave peeled asparagus 5 minutes
Sauté partially cooked asparagus in olive oil until your desired tenderness
In meantime cook 1-2 eggs sunny side up or over easy / serving
Serve over sautéed asparagus
Add shaved Parmesan, horseradish cheddar…aaahhh delish! OMG
- 2 eggs (fried sunny side up)
- 2 slices of bread (toasted)
- 1 small avocado
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- sea salt + black pepper
- parsley (optional for topping)
- Prepare toast and fried eggs to personal preference.
- Peel and mash avocado with the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado evenly on each slice of toast then top each with a fried eggs and additional seasonings you prefer. Serve immediately.