Mayo-Free Avocado Egg Salad
Author: Jen Nikolaus
Serves: about 1½ cups egg salad
- 1 large, ripe California Avocado
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 2 green onions, diced small
- 1½ Tbsp. fat-free Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. fresh lime juice
- ⅛ tsp. garlic salt, or more to taste
- ⅛ tsp. kosher salt, or more to taste
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Cut avocado into small chunks and place in a bowl. Using a fork, mash avocado. Add lime juice, green onion, garlic salt, kosher salt and pepper and mix.
- Fold in diced egg. Then add Greek yogurt and fold together until creamy. Serve alone or on bread or chips and enjoy!