- Marinade the following:
- 1 pound sirloin, thinly cut
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup shoyu
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (if you love garlic add more here)
- ½ cup water
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, 2 tablespoons green onions, 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Ingredients for frying meat:
- 8 eggs, beaten
- Canola oil
- Dipping sauce:
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- chili pepper flakes, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
MarinadeCombine meat, sugar, soy sauce, garlic and water and let marinade for 8 hours or overnight.
Preparing marinaded meat before fryingCompletely dredge each slice of meat with flour, Dust excess flour off and dip in egg mixture. Place in frying pan and cook for a few minutes. Drain on paper towels.
Dipping sauce instructionsMix together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste.