- about 12 mushrooms, cremini or white button
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (wheat, panko, or gluten-free all work)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 Tbsp minced shallot or onion
- 2 Tbsp minced parsley
- 1/4 cup kale, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Mix the breadcrumbs, garlic, onion/shallot, parsley, kale, olive oil, and seasoning in a bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare the mushrooms by removing their stems and arranging them top side down on a baking sheet. Stuff each mushroom with a spoonful of the filling. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until tender about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!