Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3-4 packets Truvia, or other sweetener to taste
- pinch of instant coffee (optional)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze)
- In the bottom of your mug, use a fork to whisk together the first 4 ingredients plus 1 Tbsp of the almond milk for 20-30 seconds. It takes a little effort to get the almond milk to incorporate, but you’ll end up with a smooth paste.
- Add ¼ of the remaining almond milk and mix again until smooth. (Should look like chocolate syrup.)
- Add the rest of the almond milk and stir until smooth, being sure to scrape the sides.
- Microwave for 1-1½ minutes. Give it a final stir and enjoy!
- Whiz all ingredients in a blender, transfer to a mug, and microwave 1-1½ minutes until hot.