Skip to content
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, cooked and sliced in half (I like it warm)
- 1 cup of chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of diced cucumber
- 2 T of diced red onions
- 20 black olives, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups of diced grilled chicken
- 2/3 cup of feta cheese
For the dressing
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded, finely grated and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Himalyan salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- To make the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients. For a thinner dressing, blend ingredients together. I do prefer the dressing thicker for this recipe.
- Remove seeds from squash and make “spaghetti” with your fork. Sprinkle both halves with salt and pepper.
- Stir spinach leaves into the spaghetti, then top each half with equal amounts of tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, olives, and grilled chicken. Top with feta and 2 T of the dressing on each side.
- Scoop a 1/4 of the squash into a bowl, or enjoy a full half! See container counts below for each option.